• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as it says in the title, looking for one DSpeck E2C in HAIII. Please PM if you have one you want to sell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JanCPF

Enlightened
Re: WTB: DSpeck E2C in HA

Greg,

jcciv has got E2C adaptors in HAIII for sale, that looks a little different from DSpeck's but works great. Just in case you didn't know.

Jan

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

I've had both and DSpeck's are prettier but they are really difficult to get off because there's nothing to grab once it's on. And if it's on tight, it's a total bear. John's work and they're easy to get off, but if you don't plan on taking it off very often, the DSpeck's look good.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I much prefer the smooth look of DSpeck's versus jcciv hex/antiroll E2C adapter.

Still looking...

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have lots of them in stock, so if you want to buy them from the maker, just email me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! PP Sent for one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got the PP - your E2C will go out tomorrow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif