• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found, Thanks! : MAG85, USL or Any Super MAG,

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened
I'm really new in super power incandescent MAG mod.
I'd like to have one or two super power incandescent MAG(s) TK to get an idea to assemble it. Even I'm not sure I can get enough parts in japan yet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Therefore, I'm looking for MAG85 with spare bulbs. Or USL with spare bulb(s).
IF there are other super power incandescent MAG, also, I'm interested in them. (I need to have spare bulb(s), and in TK condition.)

My AC condition is 100V 50Hz. Most of US chargers are able to use without any problem.

I will pay via CC paypal. Add Global Express or registered airmail fee and CC paypal fee (4%?) on your price.

Please post or PM me if you have an offer.

Thanks for reading, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Wasabi

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB : MAG85, USL or Any Super Power MAG

scudinc, THANKS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I appreciate for your kind info!

Wrangler

Enlightened

DaGunn sold me a Mag 85BP and I`ll never part with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
It`s one of the very best lights to play with all the time and never to think about usefulness!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened

Wrangler,
I'm going to get one! I'm looking forward to play with MAG85 soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif