Anyone know where I can get an MJLED?

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
go_to_the_light said:Anyone know where I can get an MJLED?

[/ QUOTE ]

No....

both sources seem to be sold out -
MJLED at Lambda
and
MJ Cutdown High-power at Sandwich Shoppe

Lambda - did a pre-order and was sold out of that quite quickly, Sandwich Shoppe has tried to order more from MJ but hasn't heard back......

So probably the only way is to ask if any CPF members who have bought - if they have any to spare.

There is also the UNcut version (ie: still a dome) at the Sandwich Shoppe for $3.25....
I asked about how that compared with the (cut) MJLED in this THREAD.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
As soon as we start recieving our MJled kits, there should be some "spares" becoming available.
The minimum order was 10 for each person buying them.
I should have some spares available when I finally get mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
3rd_shift said:
As soon as we start recieving our MJled kits, there should be some "spares" becoming available.
The minimum order was 10 for each person buying them.
I should have some spares available when I finally get mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
OK..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

So, let me be one of the first to ask - if anyone will have 2 or 3 MJLEDs to spare -
please PM me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thanks,

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to get in line for those spare MJLEDs too. I've got some 26000's to trade if anybody is interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now can somebody explain how they really differ? If they draw more mA than the 26000, how does that affect it if I were to stick an MJLED in a photon, Dorcy, Inova X1 or EternalLight?

Donovan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sinjz said:
I'd like to get in line for those spare MJLEDs too. I've got some 26000's to trade if anybody is interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now can somebody explain how they really differ? If they draw more mA than the 26000, how does that affect it if I were to stick an MJLED in a photon, Dorcy, Inova X1 or EternalLight?

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda have the same question. which would be better for an Infinity Ultra mod, the 26k or the uncut MJLED?

joshwang

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for an MJLED kit for my MagAA, too. Rellly hope that someone can spare one. Would be appreciated.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
The minimum order was 10 at the time I ordered. Couldn't ignore the opportunity to pass but too many for me.

I'd be happy to offer 2 each to the first 3 people who posted here(go_to_the_light:UnknownVT:Sinjz) unless you find another source closer by and if you can wait until I get them.

joshwang, I can send you 1 if that's OK with you.

Prices will be 5$ each (what I paid for) plus 2$ at the most for international Airmail.
Please PM if interested.

EDIT:This post probably belongs in B/S/T. Sorry if I'm violating any rules here.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
nemul,
Sorry but I want to keep a few for myself. I will be sure to let you know if any of the above guys declines.

Like 3rd_shift said, some should start going around when they are delivered and it might be better to get them from someone closer by.

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
me---> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif <--- Everyone with MJLED's

lol alrighty then, if anybody wants to loose a few PM me....

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the offer Nekomane, I appreciate it, but I'll let the next person get in on this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think that means Aki Kawamura is up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's the girl in joshwang's avatar.

BEpsilon

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
UnknownVT said:

So, let me be one of the first to ask - if anyone will have 2 or 3 MJLEDs to spare -
please PM me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thanks,

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to try 1 or 2 (for the first time) too. Thanks!

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
go_to_the_light said:
Anyone know where I can get an MJLED?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have several available Here.

I think I have (6) or (8) of them left. I'll have to check tonight. Price is as quoted in that thread. If you purchase more than 1-unit at the same time, take $2.00 off each additional piece. For example, $12 for 1, $22 for 2, $32 for 3. PM me if interested and reply in that thread.

Crossbar

Newly Enlightened
I bought 2 MJLED's when they were first available, and now both strobe like it's the 70's and disco is king again. I've taken out the LEDs, fiddled with the leads, and swapped out mag bodies without any luck. Any ideas?

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strobing?
It overheated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
I had one out of 32 leds in a 32 led 3 cell adaptor kit do that.
What batteries were you using with it?

Edit:
I do have some extra new MJLED kits with led, custom reflector that fits, mineral glass lense for $14 each if you want them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Drop me a pm if interested.
Note;
Don't use lithium AA's with these.
3.4 volts may be pushing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Bob_Ulhedd

Newly Enlightened
I have also experienced the frustration of a strobing MJLED. I gave up on that MJLED and replaced it with another. This problem gives me reason to make sure that I have a standard Mini Maglite bulb in the tail end of any Mini Mag in which I use a MJLED. I will then have the option of switching to a regular bulb if the flashing problem occurs again.Edited to add that I was using lithium AA batteries with the MJLED which experienced the flashing problem. Perhaps lithium batteries are not the best power source for a Mini Mag with MJLED. In my defense Lambda's website recommended lithium batteries for use with MJLEDs.