Any horse owners here at CPF

MrTwoTone

Newly Enlightened
How many folks here own horses?My wife and I currently have seven.Any interesting tales to tell about your horse?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Not too many women on CPF --> won't be that many horses around either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif

bernie

McGizmo

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I have a horse. I had him miniaturized and bronzed though (It's a good look for him, wouldn't you agree?). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

(sad thing is.......that's not even my 'fake' horse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

MrTwoTone

Newly Enlightened
Come on guys,any rancher with cattle or any hunter who has packed into the back country appreciates the value of a good horse.

CNC Dan

Enlightened
I have one. I got him back in '95. He is 23 years old now.
He is a quarter horse/ aploosa cross. He's built a litte heavy since he wan't gelded untill he was about 5 or 6.

I get the chance to ride about 3-5 times a week when we have enough light after work.

I'll post a pic when I get home.

MrTwoTone

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like a good horse,we have a mare that is 23 also.Her sire was from the King ranch in Texas.She's 100 percent foundation bloodlines and the most agressive alpha mare you've ever seen.Not a good ride for a novice-but we get along fine.

CNC Dan

Enlightened
I just re-sized an old pic of "Christopher Cobar"

Cobar

He too is very aggresive, but very jentle with with people.

I should get a pic of him 'playing' with one of the other horses,when they are up on there hind leggs.

Dan