• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mag2C 3x123A UHMW adaptors

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a few of these made for me long ago and I figured I should probably make a small batch at the same time. Of course this was 3/4 of a year ago and I'm just now getting around to selling them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

spacers.JPG

Anyways, these are for your Mag2Cs to covert to 3x123As. Yes, you could just use a rubber hose or paper, but I wanted a cleaner and LIGHTER option. I choose UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) because it is the lightest commonly available plastic out there (lighter than ABS or Delrin) and won't burn (like balsa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ). To make for easier battery changes, I've added an o-ring groove and o-ring that will keep the holder in the light until you WANT to pull it out. The sleeve won't fall out or get misaligned when you change batteries in the field.

As you can see, I have 9 available. If these are very popular, I can see about making more, but this is all I have for now. My buddy said he spent a half hour on each of these (which is reflected in the price) so thats why he didn't pop out a hundred of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

$12 EACH shipped Priority USPS in CONUS. ALL GONE.

Mark

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Super nifty! Looks so much better than my technique of plastic pipe and duct tape. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wilkey

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
All gone for now. I'll see if my buddy wants to slave away at the lathe to make some more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Both ends of these were open. I'll probably make a few that are bored for 150A batteries. If anyone is interested in this variant, speak up.

Thanks guys.

Mark

InFlux

Enlightened
I received my 3x123 adapters super quick and in perfect condition.

They fit perfectly into my Space Needle II clones, and like Mark said, the batteries slip out easily to replace, but the adapter sticks in place until you want to remove it.

Thanks Mark!