• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Aleph3 w/TWOJ and DB917 black

Grubbster

Enlightened
I have for sale an Aleph3 light with two cell body and a DB917 and a TWOJ lux up front. In the rear is a standard tail cap with a belt clip and button included. This light is in excellent condition and only has about 10 minutes runtime. No scratches that I can see on the glass or body. Price is $160 shipped priority mail in the CONUS. Insurance will be optional at $5. I will sell international but shipping will be extra. First to post an "I'll take it" will have priority dibs. Cash PayPal payment. Please pm for PP details.
Aleph.JPG

taiji

Enlightened
Re: FS Aleph3 w/TWOJ and DB917 standard tail cap b

Hello Grubbster

as I have no idea what kind of throw this Aleph has, knowing only that it is a 'throw monster', how does is compare to an Inova T4? I am trying to get a tangible sense of comparison..
thanks

Grubbster

Enlightened

I don't know about the T4, but I did have a T3 and the beam on the Aleph has a tighter hotspot and more spill. It will throw further due to the larger reflector. It is a "throw monster" but it also has a useful spill. Even the low mode will throw pretty far, although at a decreased light level. Hope that helps.

taiji

Enlightened

thanks...

i have that T3 now.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Led_Blind

Enlightened

The A3's have great throw but i have found if the beam is to tight you can change the focus by moving the LE toward the battery.

Oh i would love a 2nd A3 but what would i use it for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Start convincing me, what battery tube is that... 1.5 of 2 x 123??

Grubbster

Enlightened

Battery tube is a 2 x 123. It will work with cr123 or you can use r123 and have guilt free lumens.

InFlux

Enlightened

What a great deal! I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have this setup in an Aleph 1 head, and the throw is unbelievable. The DB917 works great in a 2x123 body.

Luman

Newly Enlightened

I received the light today. It's in excellent condition and is a nice addition to my growing McGizmo collection. I now have an Aleph 1, 2, 3, and a Mclux PR. The Aleph 3 rivals the throw of my Stinger HP (from what I can tell in my darkened basement)! I knew it would out throw my Aleph 1 with the same LE, but much more than expected. What a difference an 11mm increase in reflector diameter makes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
Thanks again, John