• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS (2) CPF LE Black Lionhearts & parts, mint VIP, Balrog4BE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS CPF LE Black Lionhearts & parts, mint VIP

I have for sale or trade some spares. Items in bold are still available. I am motivated to finish selling all these items.
Please make offers if interested.

1. LH #254 NAT, new and the last one MR BULK sold just last month. Never used, only tested. $254 SOLD
2. LH #114 NAT, in mint uncarried condition. $225 SOLD
3. LH #122/125 Black CPF SE, has only been tested. The board is brand new and has been epoxied
by MR BULK for extra reliability. I also replaced the refletor that I picked out of many for a much
improved beam. This light is better than new and is priced at least $100 below my cost. It is pictured below on the right. $219 SOLD

4. LNIB Pila charger $35 SOLD
5. LNIB Pila charger $35 SOLD
6. NIB never used Wolfe Eye's (Pila equivalent) charger $35 SOLD
7. Bare AL 168a tube, new from Otokoyama, still wrapped $65 SOLD
8. NAT 168a tube, new, wrapped $65 SOLD
9. NG1000 TWOK LE for Aleph built by Don $85 SOLD
10. DSpeck AA extender for E series bodies never used $21 SOLD
11. Lionheart pocket clip $20 SOLD
12. Lionheart pocket clip $20 SOLD
13. Lionheart pocket clip $20 SOLD
14. Vital Gear NAT FB1 Body Mint $35 SOLD
15. NIP FF2 Built by DSpeck, NXO5, BB650, T bin, 123 body, nice white color, 2 stage switch with foam donut for reliability.
Comes with original new battery. Hasn't been run for more than a minute. $159 SOLD
16. NAT 168a LH tube etching blem $49 SOLD
17. NAT 168a LH/LC tube NIP. There won't be any more LH etched tubes made. $65 SOLD
18. New unused Brass DSpeck UBHII with spacers $53 SOLD
19. Bare AL 168a LH/LC tube NIP $65 SOLD
20. Bare AL 168a LH/LC tube NIP $65 SOLD
21. Black 168a LH/LC tube new, unused. There won't be any more LH etched tubes made. $65 SOLD
22. NIB never used Wolfe Eye's (Pila equivalent) charger $35 SOLD
23. NIP FF2 Built by DSpeck, NXO5, 123 body, 2 stage switch with foam donut for reliability.
Comes with original new battery. Has never been run. Price does not include sammie. $115 SOLD
I will include the brand new BB650 T bin with white tint that came with the light
for an additonal $35. Modded 17mm reflector for additonal $5
24. 2 MJLEDs. One still is wrapped from the Shoppe, the other was cut down and works in both AAA and AA mags but it's
never been used. I cannot guarantee it's cut at the right length but it works. The color on these is tinted rather warm. For both $12 SOLD
25. LH# 231 NAT, never carried and other than a pin hole on the side of the bezel is in mint condition. It arrived with this
blemish and it appears it was due to the loose brass Pila spacer during shipping. I replaced the reflector for added lux and
improved focus. $215 SOLD
26. NIP FF2 Built by DSpeck, Aluminum head, NXO5, BB650 with nice white tint, T bin, 123 body, 2 stage switch with foam donut for reliability.
Comes with original new battery. Has never been run. I will consider selling without the sammie for $35 less. $154 SOLD
27. DSpeck E2C adaptor. Never taken out of package. $25 SOLD
28. Orb Raw Ubin. Full package: cylindar packing tube, sprial plastic holder, Nano w/adaptor, green tritium, RCR2 battery $120 SOLD
29. LH #236 NAT in mint and uncarried condition. I changed the reflector for much improved throw and beam. This is a great light! $235 SOLD
30. LH pocket clip $20 SOLD
31. LH pocket clip $20 SOLD
32. Pila 150a battery $20 SOLD
33. Pila 150a battery $20 SOLD
34. New black vinyl Wong LH/EDC pouch $10 SOLD
35. VIP mint small head w/reflector and lens $40 SOLD
36. VIP mint small head w/reflector and lens $40 Withdrawn
37. VIP mint 123 tube $40 SOLD
38. VIP mint 123 tube $40 SOLD
39. VIP mint BH. It came with a flaw in ano. $50 SOLD
40. VIP twisty with foam donut $40 SOLD
41. VIP pocket clip $22 SOLD
42. VIP mint king's crown $40 SOLD
43. VIP mint king's crown w/out kroll switch $37 SOLD
44. NIB never used Wolfe Eye's Pila equivalent charger $35

45. 3x 168s Pila batteries, may have been cycled once or twice $70 SOLD
46. 3x150s Pila batteries, may have been cycled a couple times $50 SOLD
47. 168a Pila for LH, new $25 SOLD
48. 168a Pila for LH, new $25 SOLD
49. 168a PIal for LH, new $25 SOLD
50. Bare Al Lionheart: The board has been epoxied by MR BULK for extra reliability. I also replaced the refletor that I picked out
of many for a much improved beam. I added a wound spring and will include the orginal Bellville spring. The Bare Al units
didn't come polsihed and this light is in its original condition with the odd machining mark. It has never been carried, but has
the minor scuffing associated with Bare Al that polishes right out. Only 70-80 of these were made. This light is pictured above on the far right. $330 SOLD
51. LDF (diffusion) lens for Lionhearts. $10 SOLD
52. NG500 T bin Sammie $43 SOLD SOLD
53. BB650 T bin, brand new, white tint $43 SOLD
54. BB650 T bin sammie, brand new, white tint $43 WITHDRAWN
55. DB917 TWOJ Aleph LE built by Do. This LE is rough around the edges apparently from having been extracted from a head.
This doesn't affect the function or output. $60 SOLD
[/b]56. LH pocket clip $20 SOLD
57. NAT Lionheart #157 in mint uncarried condition. I replaced the reflect on this light and increased the lux. It is now a very
strong performer and few have sold for less! $205 SOLD
58. NAT 168a Lionheart tube new in the wrapper. There won't be any more etched LH tubes made. I will trade for a black or Bare tube. $49 SOLD
59. Bare Al Lionheart. This light stands out. It feels silky and threads smoothly. The output is nice and I replaced the reflector. Less than 80 were made. Priced to sell. $275 SOLD
60. LionCub NAT #100. This light has 200 more lux than the bare cub I have now. Paid $311, asking $295 SOLD
61. LionCub Black #002 $307 SOLD
62. DB800 TVOJ Aleph LE This LE has a nice blue ring of glow powder around the emitter. $75 SOLD
63. Jets 22 Blackbird This light has the black nitride finish. It comes with both a CR2, 123 body, flood o-ring, and flood lens.
It has a flat bottom tail and a lanyard tail that both have 2 stage switches and are interchangeable between the tubes. The
light comes with the standard MM WO sammie and optic which works really well in this light. It's hard to believe the size, power,
and finish with the diamond knurling when holding this rare light. There are 2 spots of apparent nitride blemishes.
One is on the lanyard tail and a small one on the Cr2 tube. There is a tiny scratch on the bottom of the flat tail cap. $219/offer SOLD
64. WXOT BB750 LuxV LE for Aleph built by Chop. Nice, white and bright. It has seen almost no use. I just bought this but want to run more than 4 volts. $140 SOLD
65. LH/LC pocket clip $22 SOLD
66. VIP pocket clip $22 SOLD
67. VIP pocket clip $22
68. Orb Raw Ubin, mint condition, green tritium, screw on plastic case, packing tube and 2 rechargeable RCR2 batteries. $115 SOLD
69. VIP AA tube, mint condition, great for holding BBH $75 SOLD
70. Balrog 3BE NAT, mint 3 cell Aleph E body compatible tube $40 SOLD
71. TnC Lithium Lux V XXOT #9/10 This is a very rare (only 10 made) new Lithium Lux V light with the unobtainable XXOT
bin LuxV. The color is very white. This is the lumen winner for small form factor. It's amazing to have this much light coming
out of something that could be carried on a key chain. These are sold out and I'm selling my spare. This is a thread on the
light. Here is an ebay auction. They didn't all sell for this price. I am including everything but the charger. This light is underdriven
and there are some exciting things in store such as a 2xCr2 tube to drive at spec. This is a wall of flood off a key chain!
I have a couple tentative buyers I would like to give a chance to answer, but please post if you want to be next in line or PM with offers. $400 SOLD
72. Raw U bin Orb with green tritium and plastic case. There is some scuffing but it appears it can be buffed out. Strangely
there was water stains on the reflector when I received the light, however the lux readings on this particular Orb remains comparatively high. $120 SOLD
73. Balrog 4BE Black 4 cell E series tube. Signs of wear but in excellent condition. $35 SOLD
74. NAT Aleph Trim tailcap. No switch guts, never used. $15 SOLD
75. NAT Aleph Standard tail cap no switch guts, never used,rare. $15 SOLD
76. Standard Flat top "SFT" or "Chopped" black Aleph tail cap with tritium. Please specify either a 15 ohm or a 60 ohm resistor.
New condition, EN tab, I paid $68 asking $55 SOLD
77. Aleph Standard tail cap black with a 10 ohm resistor. New condition with tritium and tab. Paid $68 asking$55 SOLD
78. Aleph A1 NAT head. New condition, rare. $50 SOLD
79. Mint VIP includes the kings crown tail, 123 tube, and the standard head w/reflector $175 SOLD
80. LH/LC 168a NAT tube. Like new mint condition. Will trade for a black or Bare Al tube or sell for $49
81. Bare Al Lioncub in new condition I took in trade. Please make offers. $190 SOLD
82. Black CPF LE Lionheart #125/125. V2 software, and green tritium in mint condition. This light comes with Charlie's own modded head with
a TXOH and a hand written note stating it gets 3,200 lux. I paid $470 with extras for this light. Asking $259 SOLD
83. Pila 150a LH battery, very few cycles $20 SOLD
84. Pila 150a LH battery, very few cycles $20 SOLD

85. VIP pocket clip $22

86. Mint VIP includes the kings crown tail, 123 tube, and the standard head w/reflector or optic $175

All orders over $25 shipped usps conus with tracking, insurance is extra. I won't be responsible for loss. Paypal or US Postal Money
Orders accepted, CC paypal please add 4%. Interntional orders shipping costs are extra. First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this
thread gets priority. After posting please PM for payment and shipping details. Please PM if you have a
proposed trade. I will only trade for quality custom lights. I'm willing to pay for upgrades and accept partial payment and
lights in trade as well. Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lionheart trio, tubes, FS/FT, AlephLE, $change

All prices lowered.

Thanks.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #11 - LionHeart Pocket Clip

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

#11 sold.

Thanks Greg

rikvee

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif one LionHeart clip; pm sent

MrMom

Enlightened

I'll take #10.

10. DSpeck AA extender for E series bodies never used $21

kubolaw

Enlightened

I'll take #4

4. LNIB Pila charger $35

Heading off to PayPal right now.

cdalyt

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it:
#7 Bare AL 168a tube, new from Otokoyama, still wrapped $65
#13 Lionheart pocket clip $20
PM sent for payment and shipping details
Thanks,
Mark

rscanady

Enlightened

PM sent on:
1. LH #254 NAT, new and the last one MR BULK sold just last month. Never used, only tested. $254
8. NAT 168a tube, new, wrapped $65

Ryan

cdalyt

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif May 10, 2005 at 01:21:17 PDT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

cdalyt you are very efficient and I thank you sir.

bogus1

cdalyt

Newly Enlightened

You are welcome, am happy to oblige and glad you posted you sale at this time.
Mark

rscanady

Enlightened

"I'll take it"

1. LH #254 NAT, new and the last one MR BULK sold just last month. Never used, only tested. $254
8. NAT 168a tube, new, wrapped $65
5. LNIB Pila charger $35

Paypal to be sent later today per PM.

Ryan

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Orders that haven't been shipped will be in the morning. I'll then send out tracking numbers at that time. I've added items #14,#15. Thanks for looking

rscanady

Enlightened

Man that is a nice FF, I would buy that one if I didnt already buy the LH, hope it goes to a good home.
Thanks again Bogus1

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.