• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mr. Bulk CPF 099/125 LE Black LionHeart Kit !!

Flash_Fan

Newly Enlightened
I have for sale one of the superlative custom flashlights of all time! This is the Candle Power Forum, Limited Edition 099/125 Mr. Bulk LionHeart LED Flashlight, sold as a kit, complete with LionHeart Flashlight, Pila charger and 3-Pila Li-Ion batteries.

I purchased this LionHeart a couple of months back and it has only been out of the felt bag that I put it in to test occasionally. I would say less than 10 minutes runtime,

This light is custom made by Mr. Bulk, (the famous light modder), in Hawaii. This light is in a black, hard anodized finish and features an optical glass, coated, clear lens.

Here's what the kit includes:

*Mr Bulk LionHeart 099/125 Black, MINT, just as it came from Hawaii.

*Pila Dual charger in box

*3-Pila 150A Li-ion Batteries

**Now, here's the kicker...This is no ordinary LionHeart!!

I've been told (by Dan from Tactical Warehouse), that this is a very special light. It has a super white beam and is about 25% - 30% brighter than average. As luck would dictate, the particular Luxeon LED (bin TWOJ or TWAJ) in my LionHeart happens to be among the very best, brightest and whitest of all the LionHearts.

This 099/125 CPF HA Black LionHeart will include Pila Dual Charger (in box) and 3-Pila Li-ion Batteries. This kit sold for $349.00 and the two additional batteries cost an additional $40.00. Now that the production run on these series of custom lights is over, this light will only increase in value!

**I'll also throw is a small Tenba ballistic nylon belt case, (about the same size case that you would put a Blackberry or PDA in). It's felt lined and holds the light and additional batteries)!

First "I'll take it" for $300.00 gets this awesome kit shipped anywhere in the US!

Floating Spots

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk CPF 099/125 LE Black LionHeart Ki

I can't believe this is still here.
Maybe its not anymore, but if it is, this needs to get bumped back to the top....