• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Some nice custom lights - SOLD

bajaiman

Enlightened
I have some nice lights forsale:

This is the close up pix of the glow powder on the gold Aleph 1

<font color="red">** SOLD **</font>#1. Gold colour anodized Aleph 1 bezel and Mc2ES tailcap with polished bare 2x123 body. The light is running DB917/TWOK with a nice green glow powder around the emitter. The LE can be used with up to 5xCR123 battery configuration. The light has never been carried outside the house and in mint/excellent condition. $146 shipped. <font color="red">--> Dropped to $135 shipped</font>

<font color="red">** SOLD **</font> #2. Vital Gear FB3 with PR-T (DB917/TWOK). FB3 body has been stripped to bare AL. The PRT head can be used with up to 5 x CR123 battery combination and compatible with any SF E series body. The FB3 body has been polished once more, the picture didn't show this as it was taken before I polished the body. $115 shipped.

<font color="red">** SOLD **</font>#3. Chrome Aleph 2 with 1x123 body and Mc2ES (15ohm). No LE is included. This has been a shelf queen. I haven't even built a dedicated LE to be used with this chrome setup. The body was chromed by KJ and at that time only 10 or so were done. $155 shipped.

<font color="red">** SOLD **</font>#4. McLux head with DB917/TWOL coupled with BE2 and BZ tailcap (30ohm). The McLux head has been polished to bare AL (except for the top part of the bezel). The McLux head can be used with up to 5 x CR123 battery combination and compatible with any SF E series body. A really nice setup. $125 shipped. <font color="red">--> Dropped to $115 shipped</font>

First to post "I'll take it" gets it then please PM me.

Shipping is via normal airmal and I won't be held responsible for lost/damage during shipping.

Paypal only. Please add 3% to cover Paypal fees.

Thanks for looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened
Re: FS: Some nice custom lights

I've added a close up pix of the green glow powder in gold Aleph 1

bajaiman

Enlightened
Re: FS: Some nice custom lights - PRICED 2 CLEAR

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif with price reduction.

Dynacolt

Enlightened

Hi Baj, how much in $AUS for number 1 shipped to Vic?
I "need" an Aleph and although I "shouldn't" buy another light, this is after all CPF, so...
I can afford it,
I really want it,
I will take it if you get back to me with an AU price before someone else takes it (don't rush, no pressure, I really need an excuse not to buy another other other light this year or decade /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

If I don't get back to you tonight, I'll be back online tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Dave

Dynacolt

Enlightened

Damn, it's late now, I'm tired, and I'm gonna commit.
I'LL TAKE IT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (#1, gold ano Aleph)

Will Pm in a minute.

Dave

Dynacolt

Enlightened

Baj, got the light this afternoon. It's a beautiful piece of engineering and it looks great, it's bright, way-bright (& thanks for including batteries, it wasn't expected), fabulous beam and nice tint. I'm hooked. Now I need an Aleph to edc, because this one is far too special for that. The glow powder is very nice, I thought it could be a bit tacky, but it really suits this light.
Thanks Baj, for a swift and enjoyable transaction. I'm very happy with this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I hope you raise the funds to cover the new lights you're buying.

Dave.

Baj, I received #4 today and I really like it. Way cooler in person than in the photo. The polished McLux head is beautiful and so is the rest of the light. I had planned on putting the head on my 3x123 McLux body, but this light is too pretty to break up. Might even break into EDC status, which speaks volumes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyway, thank Baj, for a wonderful work of art.

bajaiman

Enlightened

Glad to know that you both enjoy the lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif