• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 15 more QI/QIII Dual Brightness Mods!

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 30 more QI/QIII Dual Brightness Mods!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

Check out the link to the first post. I've lowered the prices to make it more affordable! Enjoy!

M_R

Enlightened

This is an excellent mod for unprotected R123 users (and quite fun to do yourself if your not afraid of soldering small components) as the low mode stops working just as the Li-ion cell needs replacing. Free bump.

Cheers!

mudmojo

Newly Enlightened
Where abouts are you in Toronto? I'd like a 5 Ohm low switch and might be able to pick it up if we're close enough. I'm downtown. If not, then shipping will be fine. Do you take Interac EMT?

mudmojo

Newly Enlightened
Shipped would be good then. I'll likely PayPal sometime over the next couple of days.

Do you have any brand new Q3's for sale perchance? I don't have one yet.

Interac EMT (Electronic Money Transfer) is a method that Canadian Chartered bank users use to transfer money around electronically, instantly and securely as the funds would go from one account to the other.

It was until earlier this year, I believe that EMT was totally free for the Canadian banking public to use. Now they are charging something like $5CAD to receive the transfer.

I don't know what the fee is exactly but $5CAD is huge overhead on a $15 transfer but the fee is the same for a $1000 transfer so percentage-wise it can be either better or worse than PayPal.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal is free for me if I use a personal account.

Anyways, the only Q3 I have left is one modded with a dorcy AAA circuit with TXIJ and dual switch going for $60.

Latest posts