The Orb "Raw" ?

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Orb \"Raw\" ?

Pydpiper
The price also includes a rechargeable CR2 and charger.
If you want more size comparisons I believe the first thread showed the prototype next to a CR123A battery.
If the pictures do not work for you, cut out a 47mm (1.85") x 20mm (.78") piece of paper or draw that size rectangle and you will have the size of the Orb Raw.

Robban

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
scudinc said:
Just a few more hours (see sig)…

[/ QUOTE ]
hehe, remember that's not official though. It was just my approximation untill shipping time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast

NikolaTesla,

I forgot to mention, it is less conspicuous in the front pocket then a Tesla 6. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened

So what's the overall runtime before the light is unuseable? I think it looks real nice but do any of you guys know where I can find a comparison pic? That tritium idea is P I M P

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast

Like someone said, theirs a comparison in thread three...and the runtime is 12 minutes before its begins to die out. Just get a few RCR2s and I think anyone would be good to go. Most people dont use their lights that often even when they EDC it. Honestly, my Longbow gets AT MOST, 5 minutes a day. I show it to more people, and that accounts for most of its time.
The Tiny-ness factor on this light is pretty nice. And yes, the tritium is 'pimp'. But this is not the first light to use it by any means. Does look awesome with it though.

Cameron

Latest posts