Called Surefire... :(

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called Surefire yesterday to ask about buying the new kl3.. The representative said he didnt know about it and that I would probably have to wait until the end of SUMMER!?:( THAT SUCKS!

-tom

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, see it this way...

CPF often has access to information above and beyond most of the market. In this case, apparently, beyond what Surefire's front-line customer service people know, as well. You need to be careful when using this information - it has had negative consequences in the past. I'm not saying that you did it, but don't make a nuisance when asking for a new, unreleased product.

Also, we're lucky to have this information but it also means we have to wait like everybody else till the product becomes available. Knowing earlier means waiting longer.. but good things come to those who wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

attowatt

Enlightened
I saw a KL3 head that is black in color with heat sink rings that is priced at approx $73 today.

Is there much difference between the old and the new KL3 coming out later this year ?

Size15's

Flashaholic
Inova style?
SureFire's optics are nothing like Inova's.

The new KL3 looks just like the KL5 but it is a bit shorter.

The old KL3 looks significantly different. The difference in the beams is also significantly different.

Al