• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A few pcs of modded 1AAA Lux lights - US$50!

reefphilic

Enlightened
I've a few pcs of 1XAAA light modded with a nice reflector and T rank LuxIII "direct drive"( resistored and fused ) up for sale. They are anodised black and comes with a reliable clicky switch with reverse momentarily function. Go here for more informations about the lights. Price is US$ 55/pc shipped via registered air mail. I will not be responsible for lost mail. Payment is via paypal. Please pm me for paypal email if interested.

AAALion.jpg

dbrad

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS : A few pcs of modded 1AAA LuxIII lights

reefphilic, are these the ones which are to be used with the li-ions? Or is this the microconverter?

reefphilic

Enlightened

These are the complete flashlight with the resistored pill which are to be used with Li-on. I can also offer the version with the micro-converter(I've a few pieces lying around) used with normal AAA battery. It will be extra us$30 to cover the cost of the microconverter.

FBA

Newly Enlightened

is the one using micro converter regulated? what's the runtime running on normal AAA alkaline?

reefphilic

Enlightened

FBA : The microconverter pill version with alkaline battery last about 1hr before reaching Arc AAA level.

I'll reduce the price to US$55 shipped via registered air mail to clear off the extra sets. More pics below.

Candle mode
Imgp1879.jpg

Fuse added to protect from accidental short circuit.
AAApill.jpg

Beamshots comparison
AAAVSso17xa.jpg

Easy one hand operations with clicky switch
OneHandOperation.jpg

Sengoku

Enlightened

Does it come with li-on aaa and charger? if not how much extra would it cost?
thanks.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pretty cool. I like how the tiny reflector is just about as tight as the 17mm IMS!

reefphilic

Enlightened

It has a slightly larger hotspot than the so17xa reflector. I've started this project a few months ago when 1XAAA luxeon light was unavailable commercially. I had bought all the AAA sized lights that I can find (well, almost all) hoping that one of them comes with a good, small sized reflector that can be used for the mod. I would say that this is the best reflector of this size in term of beam pattern that I've seen, IMHO.

Another thing that I've learnt when doing this project was that 1AAA lights with good quality clicky were relatively few.

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened

reefphilic,

Received the 1AAA HA III NAT mod today. Beautiful light with excellent finish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif Got to rush home to get the Li-ion AAA to test it out. Thanks.

James /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

reefphilic

Enlightened

Hi James,

Glad that you liked it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif