Inova XO lumens Vs. Surefire L4

RDA

Newly Enlightened
hi guys, i already have an Inova XO, and i have heard alot of good reviews about the Surefire L4 so i decided to buy one!! havnt recieved it yet, but i was wandering what the difference is in terms of lumens? i know thaty the L4 is 65, but i cnt find what the XO is. can any1 tell me?

nexro

Enlightened
Hi RDA,
Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The X0 uses a 1W luxeon. So, I am guessing the lumen rating at around 35 lumens or less. I own both lights and I can tell you that the L4 is a lot brighter than the X0 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wquiles

Flashaholic
I have both - simply no comparison. The L4 (KL4 head) is a much better/flexible platform, specially with the two-level McGizmo switch (10-15ohms).

Will

cslinger

Enlightened
I have a T1, two T2s and a T3 and can tell you the L4 and L2 will blow them away. The T3 will out throw them but that is all.

Now don't get me wrong I love the Inova T series but the L2 and L4 are in another league with lux 5 LEDs and reflectors.

Chris

I agree with all above posts - the L2 and L4 will blow the Inovas away. But I must admit: I LOVE the Inova line. The XO is my favorite Inova of all. Something about the indestructability and simplicity of its design. Kinda funny: I own all sorts of different lights, but the Inova XO is one of my top three favorites. Just goes to show ya: there's always a more powerful, smaller, newer, more popular light but that doesn't necessarily mean it's your favorite! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif