What to see in Los Angeles

Ledean

Enlightened
I will be going to Vegas in a couple of weeks.
I will be driving to LA for a day. Can you guys please tell me what attractions are worth seeing with my wife. We would like to see as much as possible in a day.
Thanks Guys.

JackBlades

Enlightened
Re: What to see in Los Angles

Go see the beach at Santa Monica. That's a cool place to go if you can only stay a day. If you like cars I'd say see the Peterson Automotive museum, but there's a cool car museum right in Vegas.

Be sure to stop in Baker, Calif. for some Alien Jerky on the way to L.A.!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ledean

Enlightened

Good ideas,
I love beaches so i might end up spending all the day there and see nothing else.
Thanks for the suggestion but i was looking for something that is kind of unique . Carlifornia is one of the few states that i hav'nt visited.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

I vote for the Santa Monica beach also. Who knows, you might even see one of those skateboarding dogs there!

Flashlightboy

Enlightened

In town for a day is tough but since you specifically mentioned LA, I'd suggest that you go to Universal Studios. Good places to eat on City Walk (adjacent to the studio). You might even be discovered...