Inova T4 users

trailblazer

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to decide whether to pick-up a T4, those of you who have been using them do you have any regrets making this purchase? Any extreme likes or dislikes?
Also sharper image now has these for sale!

Bradlee

Enlightened
Sorry I can't help, as I am still waiting to recieve my T4 for my b-day, but I might suggest shopping arround, unless you really like buying stuff from sharper image. Most online stores seem to have the T4 for $30 cheaper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I might suggest: Pocketlights.com. I've heard good things about them from CPF members, and the communication I have had with them thus far (I bought my T4 from them) has been good. Best of luck with your decision. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit: Here's a direct link to the light on pocketlights.com for $104.95: T4

-Brad

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine at LApolicegear.com for $85 +s/h (here). You can thank me later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I received it 1800 miles away on the 3rd day.

Its a nice spot light, a little on the heavy side, IMO, with good throw. Its definitely a spot and not a flood. Seems to be built like a tank. But I have so many stinkin' lights that if I want real throw I'll go with a modded mag or something like that. If it has a place in your arsenal, then go for it.

If I think about it tonite, I'll compare it to the new Streamlight Propolymer Luxeon (here) which I think offers generally similar performance at less than half the price (but its not rechargeable, is plastic, and doesn't have the built-like-a-tank feel).

Edited: better yet, look here for everything you need to know.

best regards

Monkeywrencher

Newly Enlightened
I purchased one from Green mountain electronics 13 days ago, the tracking numbeer they sent is bunk, and they aren't returning my e-mails...(All of a sudden free shipping for CPF members ain't looking so great)..

Latest posts