anyone WEAR their Freedom in weird places??

SidewindR

Newly Enlightened
Hi been having a ball with this light
, not sure if i got the 2x bright one but it's sure is
:
:
:
:bright,. i wear mine on my watch.. weird place but at least it won't turn on in the change by accident!

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I wouldn't go that far but my Freedom in turquoise is usually clipped to a Victrinox MiniChamp in my left front pocket. Nice little light, very handy features that really upped the game in keychain lights.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
And we have a winner!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you know what a Prince Albert is and where it goes, you'd agree too!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wear 2 on my keychain, and I put another 2 on an old BD headlamp strap. Now I have a small and light dimmable headlamp, but I'm not sure if that's weird or not.

The-David

Flashaholic, Formerly KE7AYF
[ QUOTE ]
scudinc said:
I've had it attached to my Prince Albert for a few weeks now. You can hardly tell it's there.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif Soumetimes I hate the Gogle Images surch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wear it around my neck on a dog tag ball chain. I pretty much switched to a peak mattie lug body 1LED AAA so that's the one on me now. i do rotate a sonic, the freedom and the peak. what ever I'm in te mood for. VDG

rscanady

Enlightened
scudinc, at least you can now light up those dark places so there are no complaints on which "cave" you are going in! hahaha, not sure I even want to try and picture that!.

Ryan

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Even with the {term for male urinator/inseminator; kind of rhymes with Venus} censored out, it would still be an unacceptable photograph for CPF. So no pictures, please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts