• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD

KingSmono

Enlightened
I'm sad to say that I'm selling my MINT condition HA-NAT Aleph 2 with NG750 TWOJ and 15 ohm Flat Tailcap.

It was built by none other than McGizmo himself! Unfortunately, I have to buy a new cell phone and they're REDICULOUSLY expensive without signing up for a new contract. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So I'm trying to come up with some $$$ for my new cell phone fund. That's the only reason I'm selling this one of a kind masterpiece. (I know I'm going to regret it after I let it go...) I do carry this light at work, but it's always been in a holster on my side, and has no blemishes or wear and tear on it whatsoever.

For comparison purposes... this light has a perfect beam/tint is a hair brighter than my HDS EDC Ultimate 60, PLUS it has over 3 times the run-time on high!

The price for this beauty is $230 shipped via UPS Ground. It's automatically insured for up to $100 when using UPS, but if you'd like the extra insurance, please add $3.50. I'm only shipping this to the Continental US. I accept Paypal only, and if paying by Credit Card Paypal, please add 3%. Paypal can be sent to [email protected]

First "I'll take it." gets it, and I'll try to have pictures of this absolutely flawless light up this evening. If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks.

KingSmono

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Built HA-NAT Aleph 2 with Flat Tai

Unfortunately, I won't be able to add my pictures of the light tonight, but in the meantime, you can find the original thread where I aquired the light by clicking on the link. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-Allen

KingSmono

Enlightened
BUMP WITH PRICE DROP

Reduced to $218 shipped AND insured.

(won't be home til this evening so I can't respond or post my pics until later... as always first "I'll take it." gets it!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KingSmono

Enlightened
Re: BUMP WITH PRICE DROP

Here's a few pics of the light, with a Surefire 123a battery for size comparison purposes. Enjoy, and thanks for looking! (Click thumbnail for bigger pics)