Nuwai QIII Belt Pouch...

Steve C

Enlightened
Is a good one available in CONUS? The one that was offered a while back here was just right, but overseas/PayPal only. I don't do PayPal.

Failing this, any suggestions for a substitute? In another thread, one fellow mentioned carrying his E1L in a Coast Lenser V2 pouch; and it looked like it would fit a QIII perfectly. I haven't been able to locate that one yet.

attowatt

Enlightened
Funny you should mention that ... I just recieved my Q-III in mail today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I tried to insert Q-III into my modded Coast Lenser V2 pouch , and it fits, but it is very very tight. Takes a little more force to insert and remove but, once it is inside it is very snug./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

BRB... ok just tried it again and it it's not as tight as originally thought. It is still more snug than E1L.

Here are pics of Q-III in coast pouch and E1L in pouch that came with Q-III.

Did you get pouch with your Q-III

Hope this helps.
Jim
dsc008158ah.jpg

dsc008169ql.jpg

dsc008176nl.jpg

Steve C

Enlightened
Yes, I did; but that poor flimsy thing wouldn't last a month once I began EDCing it.

I really like that Coast pouch. I have been unable to figure out which Coast light it goes with; any clues?

Bob_G

Enlightened
I just ordered a ripoff CO-34 and CO-37 today hoping they'd work for me in that general size light. I'll post back when I get them if this thread is still active. I've got a Q3, but didn't get them for that, but I can still check it out of course.

attowatt

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Steve C said:
Coast Lenser V2 pouch

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the Coast LED Lenser V2, which has 1 red led in center and 5 white leds on outside. 2 pushbuttons on opposite sides; 1 red for red led/ 1 silver for 5 leds. It takes 3AAA batts in a module pak.

Jim

dsc008248dd.jpg

dsc008181du.jpg

attowatt

Enlightened
I like this pouch because it is very well built(as far as the webbing), then using an old cellphone beltclip helped(as stated in my first thread) . I paid approximately $39 for the Coast Led lenser V2 w/ pouch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

dsc008258wc.jpg

Steve C

Enlightened
Thanks. I'll have to scarf one up, modify the pouch to suit, and give the light itself to #2 grandson... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

attowatt

Enlightened
CyByte ,

Sorry... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I dont have a Inova T1 to try.

I checked the internet and believe the T1 is 4.59 inches in length; width should be fine at 1 inch. It's going to be close if it works as the coast led lenser v2 tactical is exactly 4 inches in length.

Jim