Back on the air

Anti_Candescent

Enlightened
Hey guys. I'm back from the hospital (yesterday) Wanted to post and thank you all for your get wells and prayers. I'm in a wheelchair for now, I'm going up to start the fitting for a new leg sometime soon. (Will be posting in the materials section for some exotic metals.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Its been so strange lately. I remember reading about people feeling their lost limbs like they were still there, mostly feeling pain, and its true. I can't push the chair yet, so I'm at the mercy of someone to help me out. I can, however operate flashlights with ease. hehehe I was told more than once I was disturbing patients with my flashlight and to TURN IT OFF! Anyway, I'm happy to be alive, and happy to have kept three of my four limbs. Thanks again guys.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Welcome back, Anti. I have to say that your courage is inspiring and I hope that the pain, real or phantom, is tolerable and will quickly fade away.

Sending healing light your way.

pw

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
Welcome back, Anti. I have to say that your courage is inspiring and I hope that the pain, real or phantom, is tolerable and will quickly fade away.

Sending healing light your way.

pw

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that PhotonWrangler said it best. Welcome back, Anti.

Latest posts