• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Pre-paid Bwaites USL+Triton

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
******* SOLD TO LEDFAN, THANKS *********

Hi,

Some months ago, I've ordered and paid Bill for the wonderful USL and triton charger. But I look into my purse and see that I don't own more money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I hate to say that, but I have to propose my pre-paid USL+ triton to another CPFer, because I need money and because I didn't already paid for the Charger+probe+2 spare lamps...

If you don't need the triton charger I could keep it for me and sell you only what you want with the USL.
I haven't spoken with Bill about my decision, but I think it's not a problem for him as long as I have already paid him for USL+Triton.
I am asking exactly the same price as Bill asked in the group buy thread and what I already paid :

USL system without power supply $335-$32 = $303.00
Upgraded charger (Triton) = $82.00

And you need a power if you haven't one, and you should pay Bill for :
Shipping charge,
optional triton probe ($9)
2 spare lamps ($5 each)
Power supply for Triton.
With all the options I actually reserved to Bill, I owe him $44 + shipping

You can go here
to see !
Line 56 Frenchyled /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Payment by Paypal only, I will eat the paypal fees (for this transaction) because it's my fault if I can't honored my order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sorry Bill, and I hope someone will be happy to acquire this wonderful HID Mag2C Mod !!
Post here if you are interested or need more informations.

Thanks for looking !

PS: If I sell the Triton charger with the USL, I'll have to sell my M6-R pack too (not paid), but I will post another thread in this case.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Pre-paid Bwaites USL+Triton

Frenchy,

I'm sorry to hear this, but I understand, been there many times myself!!

No problems on my end, but since the Tritons aren't ordered yet, and I THINK I have one extra of the base chargers coming, we can make some option work for you. If you need a charger for the M6-R pack, we'll come up with something either way. If you decide to sell it, I would probably be first in line!

Guys, this will be one of the last chances to buy at the current price. The initial order was a special buy in price because we recogized it would take a while to get them built.

There will be a small number of lights built post run that will be MORE expensive.

Bill

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Bill,

Many thanks for your good words. I takes good note of your interest for the possible purchase of my place in the list of purchase for M6-R pack. And thanks too for your kindness and proposal for replacement charger in case my Triton would be sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

PM sent with paypal addy..thanks....Bill I'll email you tomorrow to discuss what we can do about the M6-R, and to send you ledfan mail address...thanks.