• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Lionheart #018 HAIII NAT (V1)

GADGETOMETRY

Newly Enlightened
For sale: Mint condition Lionheart without battery and charger.

This light is hand picked and is one of the brightest and focused beams of the lights made.

The logo is centered and a battery spring has been added. Firmware is version 1.

U.S. buyers only.

Item will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, insurance is optional but recommended.

Item damaged or lost in shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer if insurance is not purchased.

No PM¡¦s or Emails please (so this is visible for all to see who was 1st).

First to post I¡¦ll take it gets it.

Payment can be made with Paypals - please add 3% for CC payments. The asking price is $235 shipped,or with NEW charger and battery $260, add $4 for insurance. Paypals address is [email protected]

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Lionheart #018 HAIII NAT (V1)

It should be mentioned that Gadgetometry was present at the LionHeart HAT Build and was given the opportunity to hand pick this light.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Okay let's do this - I will help Gadget by including a FREE upgrade to V.2 programming (a $25 value when you count the shipping to George, etc.). That, plus the light, plus the NEW battery and CHARGER, for only $260, brings it to within five bucks of the cost on one a these brand new. And remember that this light was hand picked right off the production line which means everything Gadget says about brightness and focusing and perfectly centered logo is dead-dang-dog TRUE.

Worrrrrd UP!

(and that's about all I can help ya with, Gadget)

Bravado

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it all for $264.00 if you'll accept a US Postal Money order as payment.

Banshee

Enlightened

If the Bravado deal falls through..I'm in for non CC Paypal
READY TO GO !

Bravado

Newly Enlightened

Actually I've been wanting one of these for awhile now so I'm looking foward to this one!