My new puppy!!

gessner17

Enlightened
Here is some pics of my new puppy I got today. She is a German short hair pointer.
micah.jpg

micah2.jpg
micah3.jpg

micah4.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
very cute puppy he looks to be a bundle a energy bet ya other dog loves him

gessner17

Enlightened
They are so funny, they already love each other an hour after meeting, the litte one will steal the others bone and parade around with it, it is so funny.

Mednanu

Enlightened
What a beautiful puppy ! I had two German Shorthaired Pointers when I was younger. They are some of the sweetest dogs but gosh, they are full of energy....I mean, we're talking 'Nuclear explosion with squeaky Toys' kind of energy. Might be worth taking him/her to obedience school nice and early so you can channel all of that raw doggy enthusiasm into constructive energy instead of a tactical nuke with four paws. Either way, they're wonderful dogs - I hope you both have wonderful lives together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gessner17

Enlightened
Yeah, the Wiemar is like that too, but she does pretty good. It's really fun, she is a very submissive dog and the puppy steals her bones and barks at her and she is scared of this little puppy.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cute. My friend just got a puppy. I personally can't stand how energetic they are (I'm a cat guy anyway). Good luck with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif