5.11 garb

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Welcome to CPF, totem, why dontcha stay awhile!

5.11 is real comfy and reasonably durable, I've been hearing good things about their HRT boots, but I just dropped a few dollars on Oakleys, so that'll haveta wait.

welcome again,
daloosh

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Just got two pair of pants from LAPoliceGear. (Wish't I would have ordered them both at the same time and saved shipping) I really like them. Comfortable, and well made. The khaki's easily fit into a casual office enviroment. The only thing I wish I would have known before ordering is that Charcoal is actually a dark navy blue to the eye, not a dark grey that I was hoping for.

MikeF

Enlightened
totem, Welcome!

Please do some searches on CPF with "5.11" as the search element, and possibly "Trailhiker". I have some 5.11 pants as well as some similar pants from Cabelas. I prefer the Cabelas product in terms of durability and price. I wear Cargo pants and shorts everyday for work.

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened
I did do some 5.11 searching before I posted this, but now I realize that I only searched in the past week. Oops.

I have a vest from Cabela's that I like a lot. 'Twas $10 cheaper than the 5.11 version ($50 vs. $60).

I wish 5.11 clothing was made in the US, then it would be ideal, in my mind.