Flashlight humor

greenLED

Flashaholic
Funny! Sounds like Darrell is known in the cartoon world somehow, and/or maybe jtice has become famous.

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
Flashlight humor?

How about:

"Is that a SureFire Beast in your pocket…

Or are your pants smoldering for some other reason?"

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I was introduced to CPF by my doctor. He used a Surefire during my exam. I showed him my solitaire with 3mm led.

I showed my sister-in-law some of my lights when we were visiting. She said "You should see a doctor."

I smiled as I replied "I Did!"

Daniel

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
The cartoon looks a lot like the outfit Jtice is wearing in his avatar!

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Obviously Jerry Van Amerongen, the cartoonist, knows one of us. Okay who is it - fess up.

Rumor has it that Jerry Van Amerongen is Jtice's brother-in-law.
Sen_Smilewide.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif Good find Daniel!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I too think that somehow Jtice might have something to do with this... see the 'lanyard' hanging off the largest flashlight on the belt? Wonder if its one of his custom made ones... Hmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sniper

Enlightened
Me Wife says that's too true to be funny! Hee hee! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
It works OK for me. It might require cookies. I get the "no referrer" message when I try to access the image directly without hitting their "special page".

I tried it from Netscape in Linux and Windows. It also worked in IE under windows. I used multiple machines to make sure that I did not have something special set on one of my computers..

You should be able to enter the following URL into your browser and go there directly.

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
http://www.chron.com/content/chroni...cp.mpl?v=3.0&page=1&quality=high&cpp=42&c=132
</pre><hr />