That guy is still up there on the crane in Atlanta

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I just saw a live shot of that suspect who climed the construction crane and it looked like his leg was shaking. He's been up there for something like 50 hours without food or water and he's got to be getting seriously hypoglycemic by now, not to mention dehydrated. I wish he would take the high road and just climb down before he collapses and falls. Sure he'll wind up in jail but it still beats the other consequences.

It's some idiot who killed his wife or something. He's probably told himself he'd rather die than go to prison. Pretty amazing story actually. The guy told some worker on the crane before he went up that he "killed somebody." Why in the hell the guy let him go up is beyond me.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Apparently he'd just filed for bankruptcy also, so his life has been unravelling pretty quickly. I wish they could just scoop him up in a giant net or something.

This is not the kind of closure that the victim's family deserves.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
if they know for sure he killed wife i say shot him i know that sounds mean but.thats is how i feel

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I understand your feelings Raggie, and I agree that he deserves to be punished if he did it. But the only way we might know for sure is if he's brought down safely and then given a fair trial.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Re: That guy on the craned - captured safely.

They got him down safely. Apparently he got thirsty enough to ask for some water, and as the LEO was delivering it to him they zapped him with a stun gun and captured him.