season finale of TV show "NCIS" ?

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
season finale of TV show \"NCIS\" ?

I taped the last episode and just watched it tonight. I couldn't believe they killed off what I thought was one of the most popular characters.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: season finale of TV show \"NCIS\" ?

Who died? I can't even remember. The worst part was when they go to the missle manufacturer, (who they have been studying and have all the info about) and dumbozo doesn't really know what they have...

gadget_lover

Flashaholic

I won't mention the specifics, since some have not watched the show.

My wife (who'd good at these things) found the character in question was wanting off the show. The stunts were too stressful.

I have to agree with Greenlight, they have info about their security and yet have to ask what they do there? Then there's the old "Put a bullet through the screen to stop the device" trick. Why not just grab the joystick? Everyone knows how to use a joystick. Shooting the console risks putting the device on auto pilot.

But it was well done otherwise.

Daniel

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

It sorta does have a tie-in, although he had Gibbs in sight just as easy as Kate...

At least we know what the Team will be doing at the start of next season....

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, prepare for gratuitous funeral scenes, coffins draped with flags, 21 gun salutes, etc... It's the fictional equivalent of what's going on all over the place. A lot of people can relate to that part.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

It was pretty good me thinks. It was blatantly obvious what happens at the end though.