• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Bead Blasted Arc Battery Packs

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

I've got a few extra Arc packs that I bead blasted months ago and would like to unload them to folks who will give them more use than drawer residency. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

arc1.jpg

arc2.jpg

arc3.jpg

arc4.jpg

Please excuse the mess of lights being built on the table. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I've got 3 Twisty CR123 packs, 5 TSP-2AA Clicky packs, and 1 TSP-123 Clicky pack.

I'd like to get $25 shipped anywhere in the US. These will ship by the end of the week when I receive some new O-Rings for the packs.

Please post here if you're interested.

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
$25 each, Yaesumofo.

Amorphous: I've got 3 or so more TSP-123s, but no Krolls for all the packs - I can take one off one of the 2AAs and put it on it for you, though. Let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pianoman

Enlightened
I will take 1 TSP-2AA Clicky pack. Everybody must be away from thier computers....these should be gone!!! Great Job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

marcspar

Enlightened
I'll take a tsp-2aa clicky battery pack, please! Let me know where to send the paypal.

Thanks,

Marc

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
TSP-123 | $25 | Yaesumofo | Pending
TSP-123 | $25 | Amorphous | Pending
TSP-123/P | $30 | Amorphous | Pending

TSP-2AA | $25 | Marcspar | Pending
TSP-2AA | $25 | Pianoman | Pending
TSP-2AA | $25 |

P-123 | $25 |
P-123 | $25 |
P-123 | $25 |

Please send PayPal over to [email protected], include your CPF name, and the packs ordered in the payment notes.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Enrique

pianoman

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
The O-Rings never arrived from the place I had gotten them from, and when I asked to get them added from the shoppe, they were going to add them on, but shipped my order before that was taken care of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

If the O-Rings don't arrive by Saturday I'll refund everyone's money and contact everyone later on when they're complete. Alternately, I can ship them without an O-Ring and drop one of those in the mail when they arrive.

Let me know what you'd like to do, sorry for the inconvenience.

-Enrique

Latest posts