woohoo pain free at last

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well for years ive had that darn tooth aches soon as i got the money id not be well enough in my thoughts to go to dr,well thanks for lots a kind words and stuff here i went a few weeks ago man what a relief it was lol to eat something .i couldnt even drink cold liquids before and it was that way off and on for years.then my bad luck im shaveing some wood off a screen door to make it fit a few eeks ago andf i pulle dsomething in cheast man it was awefull and a course the polen made me sneeeze like all the time and a course that efected that musdcle but today it feels ok and no tooth ache. still got my trashed kneees but 2 ibrubin and it feels normal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifbut the worst was them darn teeth lol i still hasve more to get pulled but no pain for now

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what you mean teeth wise. I have more teeth than room and many are in sideways and what not. One reason I seldom smile. Sometimes I get pains, but they come and go fairly quickly. At a young age they wanted to start pulling extra teeth so they would come in better, but the procedure was more than my folks could spend. Plus they wanted to do something that involves using acid to do something to the teeth then coat them in some plastic material.

As a side note, I think the history channel had a special on the bathroom. They said many used to bleach their teeth and as it weakened the outter coating, many were in severe pain. TO bleach your teeth back then, they used a natual substance that everyone has an endless supply of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:
TO bleach your teeth back then, they used a natual substance that everyone has an endless supply of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'm almost afraid to ask since I think I know what you're going to say! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
involves using acid to do something to the teeth then coat them in some plastic material

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the acid part, but I'm a big fan of the coating stuff. I have teeth very prone to cavities no matter how well I take care of them. Comes from growing up without fluoridated water. I have only had 1 filling since i had them sealed back in grade school and that was to replace a filling that fell out.

That stuff is terrific.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's great to hear Raggs! I am about to go off to the dentist to get some more fillings. I haven't been able to drink cold liquid without pain for a long time but from what you've said, your situation was much worse than mine. I'm glad to hear that you have had some joy with the treatment. Like Chuck, I was praying for some comfort for you.

BTW, I think I'll ask the dentist about that coating stuff; it does sound good.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
My folks thought the coating was a bad idea since it had to be done on a regular bases. Its not a one time clear coat. I have only had 3 cavities in 27 years myself.

Now I do get that rush of pain from drinking something cold or for that matter sweet. Likewise I get a similar rush of pain when you drink just plain old water, then it goes away and stops. This comes and goes in my mouth.