• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Shipped* VIP + Twsty + AA Tb + BH + BBH

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
This VIP was one of the last ones built. The emitter's output is strong and the color is beautiful. I don't know the bin.

This VIP sat next to my mouse for a few months then I put each part in seperated pouches inside a nylon case. In the twisty configuration, it went to work with me a few times for show and tell.

It's not in perfect condition but very close.

Here's what you get:

Mr. Bulk VIP with standard head/Frean optic and reflector.
Mr. Bulk Big Head
Otokoyama AA tube
Otokoyama Twisty Tailcap
Otokoyama Big Bulk Head
Pelican 1040
Pelican 1042 Pik-n-Pluck
3 BatteryStation CR123As
4 Energizer 2500Mah NiMh AAs

The BBH has some of the reported small inconsistencies in the anodize along with someone's thumb print.

The BBH's reflector has some of the reported dust spots.

The BBH fits the VIP perfectly w/o the use of the included O ring.

The Pelican 1040 is new but came with some light spider web scratches on top.

The Energizer 2500Mah NiMhs were bought last night so they will come with the factory charge. I would suggest charging them with a fairly smart charger before using them.

Here is the package illuminated under the cruel light of a Tri-Star. See that black dot on the AA tube? It's not there. I must have tapped the mouse when I was resizing the pic. See the BBH? No. It doesn't fit in the Pelican. Everything else including the seven batteries does. I'm thinking a lens case would work well for the BBH. See that cap on the right? It's covering the standard head. Perfect suction fit.

CopyofVIPCase.jpg

Here is the business end of the BBH with the VIP set on low. The dust particles aren't showing up but they are there.

CopyofVIPReflectorOri.jpg

Here I was trying to show the anodize flaws on the BBH using the Tri-Star again. They didn't show up but they are there.

VIPStandingSmlJPG.jpg

Here is the VIP with BBH competing with a 400 lumen WA1274 in a lit office with no flash. The VIP is not that blue and the 1274 is not that red.

CopyofVIPBeamOfcLights.jpg

Here is the VIP with BBH competing with a 400 lumen WA1274 in a lit office with flash. That's closer to the correct color. The pic is out of focus so it doesn't show the perfectly crisp, round "theatrical light" beam. It's truly a magnificant beam.

CopyofVIPBeamFlashCopy.jpg

<font color="green">$355.00 shipped USPS CONUS included</font>

-------------------------------
Original Cost:
Mr. Bulk VIP $170.00
Mr. Bulk Big Head $35.00
Otokoyama AA tube $36.35
Otokoyama Twisty Tailcap $36.30
Otokoyama Big Bulk Head $77.25
Tot $354.90
-------------------------------

The first "I'll take it." posted here gets it. PM me with your shipping address and I'll respond with my PayPal address.

Thanks for looking

--------------

- Jeff

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: VIP + Twisty + AA Tube + BH + BBH +++ Pkg. Deal

I'm really surprised there have been no inquiries on this one. I was thinking about selling my similar kit as well, but if there are no takers, I won't bother. I hope Jeff has better luck when others return from their long weekend.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an INCREDIBLE price!!

I would buy the BBH and AA tube if he would sell seperately, but don't have a need for the rest!

For a COMPLETE package, this is incredible!!

Bill

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

kiethhr -

Thank you for the bump and positive comments. I sincerely appreciate that.

Bill -

Thank you. I started it at $365.00 then dropped it down to about cost thinking that would be a good price. Your confirmation helps tremendously.

------------------

- Jeff

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

BTT. wow.
I don't even want to see this sell for some reason. Lets send up to the top where the buying stars are.
Next time double the price and people will be all over it.
Yaesumofo

Halibut

Enlightened
Re: VIP + Twisty + AA Tube + BH + BBH +++ Pkg. De

Yowzahs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I've seen a single VIP go for more than this on eBay...

*bump*

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the bump, yeasumofo.

Ray, you wanted everything except the twisty? I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

-----------

- Jeff

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
Thanks for the bump, yeasumofo.

Ray, you wanted everything except the twisty? I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

-----------

- Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. Don't want the batteries, case, etc. Just the items I listed as a possibility.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Arewethereyetdad -

Thanks for the interest.

T_I_N -

Ack. I'll consider it. Thank you.

All -

I've received now several PMs from interested parties with most excellent offers. The following is a clarification I wanted to post here:

snip...this isn't in perfect condition but, as I posted, close. Upon close inspection of the AA tube I'll think I see a pinpoint size spot with no anno. I'll brush gently with my thumb and it will go away because it was a stray piece of dust or debris. I now see a couple of them that must be there but you have to look hard at the tube at an angle to see them. I don't know if it came that way but I kinda doubt it. It is a bit of a quandary because the AA was never carried. There is also what I would call a small spider web scratch on the BH. It's detectable but not really noticeable unless you look for it. In other words the anno isn't compromised. I tried to show it in the pic. It is exactly where that amber colored reflection is on the taper. BTW that amber reflection is actually from an overhead fluorescent light but I guess the camera adjusted it because the Tri-Star I was using was bluer and much brighter...snip.

Continuing this post.

I'm probably being over picky but I want people to know exactly what to expect. I will reiterate that the BBH fits perfectly w/o the included O ring and the O ring is, of course, included.

I've received some impassioned pleas to keep this VIP together as one unit. It's as if all VIP owners have a bit of a vested interest in every VIP that was ever built. That seems to me to be a tribute to Mr. Bulk, The HAT Team, Otok and Georges80's fine work and collaboration.

Yes. I'm building a little fund for what ever Mr. Bulk might be cooking up for the future. I have no inside information. I'm just going on past performance.

-------------

- Jeff

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Postal money order is fine.

PM sent, email replied too.

------------------------

- Jeff

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK. That's a wrap.

Thanks, Karl. I'm sure you'll enjoy this light.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shipped USPS Priority 12:15 P.M. tracking number on its' way.