• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HA3 Brock N body with D'mo Arc head**SOLD**

Geheim

Newly Enlightened
FS: HA3 Brock N body with D\'mo Arc head**SOLD**

I have for sale a HA3 natural N body made by Brock with a matching HA3 natural Arc AAA head modded by D'mo. The Arc head has been modded with a 1W Luxeon LED. The light is in great shape, and D'mo just recently worked up the head. This light is one of two I have. I figured out I do not need two of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Terms of sale:

First person to post "I take it" gets it. All questions should be asked in this thread.

Price: $60 (this includes 1st class shipping via USPS)

**SOLD**

Payment can be made via a instant Paypal transfer(non-credit card) or via a money order/cashiers check.

Thanks for looking,
Chad

moeman

Enlightened
Re: FS: HA3 Brock N body with D\'mo Arc head

i am interested could i get a picture sent to the email address in my profile, please?
thanks,
chris

Geheim

Newly Enlightened

I can take a pic and send it to you, however, it will not be until tomorrow evening.

Chad

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

"I take it" - I'll send you a PM to ship it to a CONUS address.

Let me know if I'm in for the N Body/Arc head light and I'll send you the $$ via paypal. thanks

Geheim

Newly Enlightened

I've been thinking about if Red Dot should get it over Moeman. Red Dot stated "I take it" where as Moeman wants to see a pic first before he makes up his mind. Don't want to **** anyone off. If I follow the terms of sale it should go to Red Dot.

Chad

Geheim

Newly Enlightened

Since the terms of the sale did state whoever posts "I'll take it" I'm obligated to sell to Red Dot. Sorry Chris I did not have a pic for you to look at when I first posted the sale.

Chad

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

Chad / Chris - thanks Guys for the 'right of way'. I've been on the look out for this light combo ( but subject to what's available in my paypal account too)

anyway - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

Is this your light?

keys.jpg

Geheim

Newly Enlightened

Chris,

It looks like Roy's light except mine is done in HA3 natural color. His looks silver or gunmetal. Might be bare AL. I'll still have time to take a pick before I ship.

Chad