• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: New Aleph Turn-keys

Darell

Flashaholic
While trying to match up a bunch of parts, I came up with these fun combos.

aleph_a3.jpg

1. On the left is a NAT A-3 with FT switch. LE will be built to order with TWOJ, TXOJ or TX1J Lux3 emitter. Switch resistance can also be chosen, of course. $235 (save $12 if you want a BadBoy driver with the same emitter offerings).

2. On the right is a Black A-3 with a CR2 flare tube and a FT switch. Doesn't get any shorter than this with the A-3 head!. Same custom options as above. $225 (save $12 if you want a BB instead of a NG).

And yes, I can also swap pieces around to a certain extent. If you want one of these, post a firm "I'll take it" and follow up with an email to me: [email protected]

Prices above will include Priority Shipping, and are for CASH purchases only (meaning cash Paypal or check or Moneyorder). I can accept credit-card Paypal, but we'll have to work out the total first.

Look for more crazy combinations shortly....

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweeeeeeeeeeet, must control myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

What LE would you reccomend for the cr2 for max runtime?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Is that a Microfiber towel they are on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

Monkey-boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Beamhead said:
Sweeeeeeeeeeet, must control myself.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't hold back on my account!

[ QUOTE ]
What LE would you reccomend for the cr2 for max runtime?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh... a NexGen 20. If I could just figure out the math to make one of those. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is that a Microfiber towel they are on?

[/ QUOTE ]Actually, that's the towel I use to dry the dog. You've seen it hanging in the garage several times, but didn't give it the respect it deserved.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Actually, that's the towel I use to dry the dog. You've seen it hanging in the garage several times, but didn't give it the respect it deserved.

[/ QUOTE ]
Little do ya know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Can your Abacus cypher how a Nexgen 300 would perform? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Beamhead said:
Can your Abacus cypher how a Nexgen 300 would perform? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
My brilliant uneducated guess comes up with 2 hours and 23 minutes.

Seriously, no clue, but I'll bet it easily does better than 2 hours at 300mA. I'm not gonna test it thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif