Happy birthday roy!!!!

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is an honor to start this thread of congratulations! I hope you have a great birthday! Thank you for helping this forum become what it is, even if you are just a moderator among 5 to 10 others. And what would our flashlight review data be without you? Once again, I wish you a happy birthday! Have a good one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif <- Even though Im not allowed to do that for a long time...

B@rt

Flashaholic
birthday.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

D

Dae

May health & wealth be with you! - Chinese traditional best wishes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Thanks everyone!!!!

It was a good Birthday....woke up on the green side of the grass!!

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif Happy B-Day Roy!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Enjoy your birthday even if the result will be one more year on the counter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !
bernhard

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers, beers, and many more years may you enjoy in health and exciting flashlights. Thanks for all of the help and information you share with us...and your time.

While your photo looks quite business-like, I always enjoyed your old avatar ...the horn blowing party guy.

What could one say at a party where the birthday celebrant was significantly heavier then they were last year..."Happy Girthday?" arf, arf, arf (I'm hoping to be thinner than your old avatar by next year)

Happy Birthday, Roy!

Zackerty

Enlightened
People take a piece of paper
fold in in two
write some nice words inside
draw a pretty picture on the front
insert the card into an envelope
stick a postage stamp on the front
write YOUR name and address on the front, below the stamp
..and mail it to you..

AND just like that, YOU are another year older..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
All the best, Roy, and many more!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif