Always Get Insurance

flashworm

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, just would like to rant a little to vent my frustration. Bought an L4 from a canadian member here two months back and till now haven't receive it yet. A month back contacted seller and was told that canadian post is slow and it might got shipped via surface mail and can take from 6-8 weeks, so i waited another month and still no L4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
contacted seller and was told that he's not responsible for loss item and it was in the b/s/t post. well i didn't notice the clause there and it was my fault, should have got insurance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
Is there anyway that i could claim with paypal for non-received item as it was paid using paypal? maybe? sorry for the rant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif This teach me to get insurance on expensive stuff.

cy

Flashaholic
Just passed on another L4 at a great price due to shipping taking avrg of 4-5 weeks reaching Okla. that's for the last 5-6 shipments.

only exception is insured shipping, which seems to get here in 7-10days. but that's costly at extra $13 or so.

my mailman claims it's due to all the drug shipments from Canada to US.

have not lost any shipments from Canada yet. I've received 20+ shipments from Canada in last 6months. just getting slower...