Who Do You Buy Internet Plane Tickets From?

BruiseLee

Enlightened
When you guys book plane tickets using the internet, which website do you use? Expedia? Cheap Tickets? Orbitz? Priceline? I've used Priceline and Cheap Tickets so far, didn't notice any real difference in price. Service was fine with both services.

There are so many places to book plane flights online now I wonder if I am missing the place with the best value. Got to book that summer vacation you know!

Bruise

greenLED

Flashaholic
Travelocity.com
Choose "Flexible dates", and then work your way from there. We consistently get the lowest rates there.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have always used Expedia. But I cannot compare to others since I haven't used any others much. It seems to work fine for me.

iddibhai

Enlightened
Been using orbitz for a few years now, works well for travel within ConUS. International, I go to the various airline websites that serve my destination (also good way to find out which airlines *won't* fly to a particular place). Also for international

www.oneworld.com
www.skyteam.com
www.staralliance.com

the last of those having the best schedule search feature, so you can see who flies where and when.

Finally, www.mobissimo.com is nice if you have exact dates (which you can get from the three aforementioned or airline sites directly), as it searches a wide variety of sites, international and otherwise, and you can narrow down by US sites vs Intl. sites, etc.