Gladius vs 2 Black & Whites = Gladiius wins

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skunks not police-
There have been an unusual number of skunks in my area lately. As a result I have always been having my lights on if I am outside at night. They seem to like my neihbor's back yard. Last night I was out checking the beam of my new Gladius, AWESOME!!! As I was walking toward my house, two skunks started walking toward me intent on getting into my neighbor's yard. My Phazer and Gladius lit them up and one started to walk straight at me. That is rather unusual, but skunks can have Rabies and not show symptoms. I was not in a position to immediatly retreat, and I did not want to deal with either end of that skunk, so I turned the Gladius to strobe. The skunk froze and just stared into the strobing light. After about 20 to 30 seconds of strobe I turned the Gladius back to light and the skunk made a right turn and WOBBLED into the neighbor's back yard.
It was really quite a funny sight to see.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eck, I've had several close encounters with skunks I did not see. One held my car hostage for a half hour, and would not leave it!!! Another almost got me when I was parking my car and getting out... yeck!!

Good to know the strobe worked!! I'll have to try that with momentary with my lights if constant on doesn't work...

Latest posts