• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Arc LS w 500ma TWOJ Mod- MINT

StuU

Enlightened
This is Arc LS #3297 in perfect condition with 1x123 twisty tail-cap. It has never been used or carried. The light has been modded by Litfuse in April 2005 and now has a TWOJ emitter, 500ma step-up, SOX17mm reflector, glass lens, and Kroll switch tune-up. The beam is very white and bright with no remnants. Head and tail-cap anodyzing match perfectly.

I bought this light new about three years ago. It had a bad tint luxeon and sat in a drawer unused till being modded this April by Litfuse(who did a fantastic job). I ran one battery through the light to be sure that everything works well but otherwise has never been used or carried. Its a beautiful light but too small for my hands- plus I need the $ for other projects. The perfect working and cosmetic condition of this light is guaranteed.

I also have a 1x123 clicky tail-cap in new condition that I will be happy to substitute for the original twisty on request. The anodyzing on this tail-cap is the natural green but has a minor grayish hue and is a close but not perfect match with the head.

Asking $200 shipped. PM me for other questions. Pics will be emailed on request. Paypal preferred.
Stu