• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 SOLD

cy

Flashaholic
F/S Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 in close to mint condition. tiny dent in tail with a bare spot. barely noticeble in pic. CPF version with buck/boost converter. will support CR2 li-ion cell.

$279 shipped conus usps, insurance is extra. I cannot be responsible for loss.

SOLD pending payment...

first to post "I'll take it" without change gets it. Please PM for PP info.

ki 038.JPG

bs ki 038.JPG

rikvee

Enlightened
Re: F/S Katokichi Ichishiki CR2

I'll do a cy:

"nice light!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

good deal too...

cy

Flashaholic

Still available.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks for the bump

cy

Flashaholic

Pm replied,, pending but not claimed yet

cy

Flashaholic

STill available...

cy

Flashaholic

here's macro shot of dent. in real life you have to look to find. it's in the first picture above keyring hole.

It's really not that bad at all, but it is there.

ki dented.JPG

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Amazing what a little dent will do.
I think this is a prime example of the general issue of flashlights being over priced. This light is going for the same price as it did new and you had to wait for a month or two to get it. Now here it is almost perfect and it sits for a week or 2 before selling. There is no doubt it will sell but when is the question.
There is the case of the 2 MrBulk LC's on sale for their same as retail price and they haven't sold quickly at all.
Are we paying too much for flashlights?
Can flashlights be compared to knives? Some people like to. I don't.
Personally I don't think knives and flashlights compare well. Especially when in most cases flashlights are not hand crafted by one person. Please don't confuse custom flashlight with custom modification. Custom flashlights more often than not involve many different people at different stages of manufacture from concept to design to manufacture to final assembly. I am not sure true hand crafted custom flashlights are being made by anybody much anymore.
Knives are a different story with the best custom knives being hand crafted by one person from beginning to end.
These knives hold their value much better it seems, than "custom" flashlights.

There seem to be a few people out there selling "custom" Flashlights these days. They really are just small runs of exclusive designs.

Unfortunately my flashlight budget has been expended for the time being otherwise I would pick up this little beauty. Since it has a tiny bit of damage I would have no problem carrying it around, something I can't bring myself to do with mine. It is too perfect. Out of all of my flashlights (and I have quite a few) my Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 has one of the most perfect beams, and is certainly one of the best designed and finest made flashlights available in the world.
I am a surprised that it is taking so long to sell considering the fact that this light is about as close as you can get to hand made by one guy.
Jetts22 also makes something I would consider to be close a "custom" flashlight.
I hope it sells quickly Cy.
Rant mode off. Sorry about the rant. It's late.

Yaesumofo

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:
Since it has a tiny bit of damage I would have no problem carrying it around

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly why I have been tempted by this offer ever since it was posted. Someone snatch it up and let me be at peace.
Free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Catdaddy

Enlightened

I am not sure what converter that is. But, if it is the very bright one that was offered...I will take it!

This will be my second one...a "user" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cy

Flashaholic

Yes this is the cpf version with the buck/boost board. Will suport CR2 li-ion, so this is brightest version due to being able to use li-ion safely.

Sold pending... PM sent with PP info.

thanks