SF M6-CB or M6-HA

wei

Newly Enlightened
guys, I gonna buy my first SF M6, I would like to ask your suggestion which M6 to buy, CB? HA? any one have both can tell me which one you prefer?
Thanks.

Wei

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
(Note: I don't have an M6... yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

I would prefer the regular, non-crenelated bezel just because I personally wouldn't use it as weapon and I just like the standard look better.

HOWEVER, given the M6's power, I would say that the crenated bezel, in allowing you to see that it's ON if it's left bezel down, is a safety feature and not a bad idea!

Size15's

Flashaholic
The CB is the crenelated bezel (aka "strike" bezel) and the standard version is scalloped.

Personally, I prefer the standard version.

Both are HA - this means Hard Anodised and refers to the finish.

Al

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like others have said, unless you plan on being trained in using the light as a weapon, the standard version will be more functional. Also, if you decide to use them in the future, filters will fit better on the standard version. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cy

Flashaholic
don't really care for crenelted bezels. prefer plain bezel on M6. personal choice really..

like I prefer flat sided surefire like on L4's and others. VS newer rounded versions. again personal choice

wei

Newly Enlightened
thank you guys, I ordered a M6 today, $315 include express, good deal?

Latest posts