• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired couple alephs *ALL SOLD*

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all
Thanks all Sold. Will ship after money orders arive
jimmy
i've got some need for money over lights and knives at the moment believe it or not. These are both gently used as all my lights but in great shape.

1. Aleph 1 black head with FB3 bare polished aluminum body. The FB3 is the newer kind with the clicky and stripped and polished. It's got a downboy 750 LuxV (k24 from a rebin group by). Tint is slightly aqua blue and very white and bright. 125 shipped in CONUS with paypal fees.

2. Aleph 2 black head, FT tailcap(60ohm) and a surefire E2E body with the long pocket clip. The surefire HA is grey on this one making it a nice match with the black head. The long pocket clip makes a nice ancor for using the FT tail cap in any grip i like. 125 shipped in the conus. I'm going to throw in a Downboy1000 lux 3 TV1J in this one for free. Reason why its free is its one of the first i built, used the wrong can, filed it down and though if you take it out of the head its ugly as heck, in the head it funtions fine and is bright with a slight red tint. Yours free with the surefire/aleph purchase.

first to post i'll take it gets them. Paypal of all kinds accepted. CONUS only for now.
thanks for looking
jimmy

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: couple alephs for sale

i need to move these so i'm going to make an early price drop.
1. aleph 1 luxV going to $105 (about the price of a luxV light engine by itself)

2. aleph 2 $110

got to move em
jimmy

mahoney

Enlightened

If you end up "parting out" #2, I would be interested in the Aleph 2 head and the LE.

knifebright

Enlightened

Aleph 1 has been sold

Aleph 2 still up. I'll consider parting later this week. if you'd prefer a bald tail cap or a standard tail cap with the set up just let me know
jimmy

knifebright

Enlightened

Aleph 1 has been sold

Aleph 2 still up. I'll consider parting later this week. if you'd prefer a bald tail cap or a standard tail cap with the set up just let me know
jimmy