Inova T4 question

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am seriously thinking about the T4.
has anyone found a belt mount holster that will work with the light?
Inova lists the body diameter as 1.1". I doubt the .1" is going to make a huge difference in the way a leather holster would work. I imagine that I could find a Surefire type of holster that will suffice.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should get a pelican M3 holster. It is the same size.

-David

Y

yourHDSguy

I can get you a custom Kydex for the T-4 that is adjustable for tension. It clips on your belt without removal just $39.99. Please see picture on my website under HDS for similar pic. www.jimsflashlights.com. Jim.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that's an option.

I may be ordering a T4 shortly. A fast on/off carrierier is a nice idea .

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a T4 and love it. Well made like all Inova products.
Huge throw with very little spill. Lighter than you would think and fits my hand well and carries easily. My first rechargeable light-could get to be a habit.

I have two holsters for this light. One is the Bianchi Acumold mentioned in an earlier post. This is rigid ballistic material with a cover flap and a slide through belt loop. Matches many other holsters and belt mounted uniform accessories.

The other is made by RipOffs. Model CO85. This is a softer ballistic nylon material with closed cell foam padding. Also has a cover flap. Has a metal spring belt clip that slips over belt, pants or pocket easily and holds well. I prefer this holster and own a number of them for different lights.
Both are available from BrightGuy and many other places.

Mark

Flash007

Enlightened
I have also ordered a Inova T4, and too the Propoly Luxeon.
They will maybe come tomorrow, or next week.

Need good holsters for these flashlights.

I have some Ripoffs flashlight holsters (for Surefire 8AX, Streamlight 4AA LED and Surefire E2e with KL1) and there are excellent product, especially for the metal belt clip and the overall quality.
My sister buyed them when she was in USA for business 2 years ago.

Where can I buy the Ripoffs product ?

I live in Belgium, and except for Brightguy (fantastic site but charge $50, I think, for orders in Belgium) I don't know if there is another sites who sells the Ripoffs products, especially for orders in Europe.

Thank you.

Latest posts