Smaller Brighter Better???

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
In his left hand is a Beast. In his right hand is super secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
THE SF developer!

Paul Kim, PK, AKA Photon King.

Official title is VP for product development or engineering if I remember right.

Bill

McGizmo

Flashaholic
He's a weenie! A Major Weenie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

mmattoon

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
He's a weenie! A Major Weenie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who keeps an AR-15 next to his phone.....Wish I could do that at work some days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Paul Kim is THE guy in charge of New Product Development at SureFire, but he is not just the "Head of R&D" as the position might be titled at other places. He is also the right-hand man to the founder and Head Honcho of SureFire, although instead of an aloof, nose-in-the-air, suited executive (although he does wear them on occasion), PK is a booze-drinking, cigarette-smoking, tobacco-dipping Real Guy with scores of non-business friends worldwide.

And even stuck way out here in Hawaii I was lucky enough to meet him - more than once! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

D

Dae

maybe that's for a cannon? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PK travels a lot.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
"Smaller, Brighter, Better" is Surefire's slogan (?syntax); all the SureFire flashlights I've put my hands on have been fantastic - and that isn't an exaggeration.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
PK did a lot of good to this place, but he doesn't make a lot of noise about it.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
bernie

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
PK is the tactical flashlight daddy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

To consider SF lights as pocketlights is probably a misnomer. They specialize in LE and military lighting tools which often aren't intended to go in the pocket (usually on the duty belt or firearm instead). However, they do have quite a few lights that qualify as pocketable. I think the slogan refers to their quality, engineering, and just being able to pack a lot of lumens into a much smaller form-factor than was previously available.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want the M4 carbine he has on his desk. Now. I've been trying to save money to buy one, but I keep spending all my money on his products!

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
The A2 is still the pinnacle, until there is a regulated, combo light with 3 LuxIII's with variable output and a regulated HOLA/LOLA combo like the M6!

PK remains "THE MAN", and unlike many here, I have yet to meet him!

Bill

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
bwaites said:
The A2 is still the pinnacle, until there is a regulated, combo light with 3 LuxIII's with variable output and a regulated HOLA/LOLA combo like the M6!

PK remains "THE MAN", and unlike many here, I have yet to meet him!

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

The U2 owns me and unfortunately I'm still not able to attend SHOT and meet him either.. look on the BRIGHT side, at least you don't have to travel as far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif