• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4D M@g mod...Lux V???

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
I have a 4D M@g and I really want to mod it to a LUX beast like my previous TWOK sabre. What would be the recommended Bin of LUX V and also what would be the optimal battery configuration. Thinkin about a "D" to "4 AA" battery adaptor. What's yo all's takes on this idea???

knifebright

Enlightened
wrong forum but i'd go with the 4d, luxV and a badboy 750. this way you can still use d batts and the VF bin is less of a concern with regulated run time
jimmy

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get as high a bin as you can find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and use 4 x D cells with a boost driver.

I've got all the necessary parts if you want. In all, you will need Hotlips-D heatsink, LuxV LED and Fatman driver. That's it. BTW, does your M@g have a "D" in front of the serial #?

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Yes it does. It's a fairly new maglite and it's actually pretty much spotless. the I still have all the materials from my previous mod. If I bought all that stuff from you how much would it run me? PM me if u wanna talk about it! Thanks Hotbeam!

DanK