• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Polished aluminum Arc-LS lights

d'mo

Enlightened
Polished aluminum Arc-LS lights - Down to $70

arclspolished9iv.jpg

Here they are…

Two polished aluminum Arc-LS flashlights, looking like they just came from Naboo

They both have original LS circuit boards, but the LEDs have been upgraded to high dome (sorry, I don't remember which bin ).

The one on the left comes with only the 123 battery compartment. The Fraen optic is a bit fogged, but it's really nothing to swap it out if you happen to have one on hand. SOLD

The one on the right has had the all knurling polished off. The battery case, a AA fatty, has been opened up to accept AA, AAA and 123 batteries. A small stainless steel insert is included to permit the use of all three battery types mentioned. A 123 battery case (not polished) is also included. This one also has a reflector and UCL lens. Down to $80 ! WOW! .

Payment by non-credit card PayPal or money orders only please.

Thanks Much!!

Last edited:

d'mo

Enlightened
Re: Polished aluminum Arc-LS light - down to $70

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif big price drop

Last edited:

d'mo

Enlightened
Re: Polished aluminum Arc-LS light - Down to $70

Bump - Down to $70. This light is really georgeous. I can't believe no one is interested...

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Polished aluminum Arc-LS light - Down to $70

d'mo said:
Bump - Down to $70. This light is really georgeous. I can't believe no one is interested...

I'm interested :wave: .

PM sent.
-Damien