POP2 in JIL1.3W possible?

AuroraLite

Enlightened
I have written a short writeup about putting normal sammie in a Jil 1.3w here, and considering Cgpeanut is making the POP2 sammie avialible to CPF, it should be pretty easy to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Bingo. Now I only wish we could have a clickie version for Jil 1.3w...and a boost version of the pop2 sammie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really want to be able to use RCR2 so the POP2 will just do fine. If you use primaries, you can find a TYAH or H vf led and the POP should work alright.

I have a question: How do you line up the pcbs to epoxy the sammie. I'm considering ordring a 1.3W and making a sammie from the original PCBs.

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Hi, Goldserve.

For myself, I use a jig or the 'small pillar' method to make the sammies at the correct height. The details could be found in the Dummy Reference Guide for Minimag Mod, section 3 'All about Sandwich Shoppe Sandwich'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck with your mod, and do post pictures/result when you are done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AuroraLite

Enlightened
That's was too kind a complement! Hope you like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Latest posts