Where can I get Balrog bodies?

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Hello, I recently purchased some balrog bodies from CPF member Balrog. Shoot a PM over and see what bodies are left. Also if you search his name for all main posts you will find the original sale thread indicating prices.

Hope this helps,

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Your welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you want I can try to take some pics of the bodies that I got...Let me know...I'll probably do it anyway because I want to take some pics of the VG bodies too!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
balrogetal001.jpg

Left to right : Vital gear FB1 with switch, Aleph 2cell, Surefire E2E with switch, DSpeck UBH, Balrog 4cell -BE4- (The Monster), BE3, BE2, BE1.5, BE1. The first 3 are HA3 (I think the Aleph is HA3 anyway, it looks very dark greenish to me). The UBH and The Monster are HA nat, very light grey, although the BE4 is a little lighter. The BE3 thru BE1 are black.

balrogetal002.jpg

Closer view of the UBH thru BE1.

My apologies (sp?) for the poor lighting, it was a little hard to aim my 4x3w 8aa DD mag and shoot the pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Oh, forgot one very important thing to mention...Balrog is very nice to deal with, shipped immediately and I got them in less than a week, I think. I asked some questions and he answered them all very honestly.

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened
Hi Chris,

Very nice collection of bodies. I did a search for Balrog but did not get any result. Do you have his email address so I can contact him. Thanks.

James

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Here's a link to the original sales thread right here I think I contacted Balrog thru PM, and I think that post has an email in it.

I bought these with the intention of doing research, at least that's what I told my wife... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Actually I was curious as to how they looked and felt when holding them. I have still not decided what to do with them. I think I have a ratio of about 1 head for every 3 bodies I have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif If I can ever get organized (ie stop reading about and looking at lights here on CPF) I'll get some heads on these soon.

Good luck!

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info. I sent Balrog a PM. Hope I get a reply from him soon. I am sure you will have a lot of fun "doing research" in finding the heads for all those fabulous bodies.

Thanks again.
James /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif