conversion part for e series to c,m series

mike125

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, i've seen a part called an E2C that allows you to put a C2 bezel, and lamp on an e series light, can anyone tell me where to get the original E2C's from ? I bought a similar part on an ebay store, but it isnt shaped the same way as the E2C, it doesnt flare from the bottom up, and thats the look i'm trying to achieve. Any info is appreciated, i tried a search here but it didnt turn anything up.

Newly Enlightened
I believe Spark illuminations has one currently being sold by advertiser code9.

cognitivefun

Enlightened
The E2C isn't made by SureFire. I purchased one from www.lighthound.com -- John Creighton whose eBay store used to be surefireparts but is now lighthound (terrific guy to deal with.) I paid under $20 I think and I put it on a Vital Gear 3 battery body and used a SF shockresistant bezel with the P90 and I have a neat light that is far more compact than the C3 (although of course the bezel is fatter than the rest of the body).

Check out lighthound on eBay and if you deal with John I am sure you will be fully satisfied as he ships quickly and gives a money back guarantee.

Item is here

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike125, which model did you buy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-David

Kiessling

Flashaholic
modular_e2c_mcgizmo.jpg

This is the original McGizmo E2C that sports 2 o-rings and isn't available any more. Was Black HA.

modular_dspeck.jpg

In this pic you can see the DSpeck (spark illuminations) E2C in HA-NAT that is also available in brass. I think Doug has those still available, and they seem to have the from factor you are looking for.

bernie

Size15's

Flashaholic
SureFire's own "E2C" component is used by the ScoutLight so it can accept the "M2" bezel and produce light that can be filtered for IR only.

It can be ordered only as part of the LU60A Lamp Module.
This features a Black HA "M2" bezel so it's not all bad!

Shelby Chan photos it here:
Scout%2520005.jpg

firefly99

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Size15's said:
LU60A Lamp Module.

[/ QUOTE ]
hi Al, Can you provide more information for LU60A lamp module ? Thanks

Size15's

Flashaholic
The LU60 is a Lamp Module - it features an "M2" shock isolated bezel in HA, a P60 Lamp Assembly and a 'collar' that allows it to be screwed into the WeaponLight Housing (for example the MH90 used by the Millennium Universal WeaponLight).

The LU60A is a Lamp Module - it features an "M2" shock isolated bezel in Black HA, a P60 Lamp Assembly and a 'collar' that allows it to be screwed onto the ScoutLight body [housing].

The ScoutLight body housing accepts KL1 & KL4 bezels just like the "E-Series" flashlight bodies so the LU60A screws into the likes of the E2d and E2e-BK.

Does this answer your question?

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mike125

Newly Enlightened
Kiessling, Mags, you guys are awesome, I bought the one listed above from lighthound.com, it's nice , but I saw the other version where the bottom half tapers outward, the one I have just widens with a flat surface, and I don't really like the way it looks. Thanks to all of you for the info, I will be ordering at least 2 very soon. Take care /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mike125

Newly Enlightened
Cheapo, I bought the one from lighthound.com. If you want it, let me know.