QuickCharger On Sale

Empath

Flashaholic
C. Crane has the QuickCharger on sale at $39.95. It's one of the safest, battery babying chargers on the market. And, it will charge even the highest of capacities.

I use it for charging my 8000mah D cells.

JollyRoger

Enlightened
I can't find the specs on this charger...anyone know how much current it applies to AA nimh's when charging them?

Does it "pulse" the current to the cells?

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JollyRoger:
I can't find the specs on this charger...anyone know how much current it applies to AA nimh's when charging them?
Does it "pulse" the current to the cells?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
My manual on this same charger says:
AA Nimh-(1300mAh) -42 minutes charge time (not including "top-off and trickle). It does not directly mention actual currents for each battery size, but does say charging current up to 2 amps.(!)

Yes, it's a pulse charger and for AAA, AA, C, D, Ncds and Nimh it's one of my favorites-I'm charging cells almost all the time
blush.gif

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if this is a Saitek product; I've been using their "Eco-Charger" for years, fairly happy with it. That came from Crane too, I think -- no longer shows up on Saitek's page though dealers still carry it.

Guess I ought to ask Crane.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hank:
I wonder if this is a Saitek product; I've been using their "Eco-Charger" for years, fairly happy with it. That came from Crane too, I think -- no longer shows up on Saitek's page though dealers still carry it.

Guess I ought to ask Crane.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's definitely a Saitek-made product, alright-I've got both of the units you're talking about.