• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! SF E2L:reflect'd 5w LED DD Bright!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD! SF E2L:reflect\'d 5w LED DD Bright!

For sale: New Surefire, HA Natural, E2L "Outdoorsman" with Z-57 clicky and reflectored, white, 5w Luxeon LED, direct drive head.

I just received this in the mail a few days ago. It arrived in a sealed plastic bag which it must have been shipped from Surefire in. The bag is labeled with a bar code and "Model E2L HA-WH". It doesn't have a box.

I tested it for a couple of minutes with two CR123As, two R-123s and on a Balrog body with 3x123As. Very bright and very white. The lottery results are already in so no worries for the buyer of this light.

Here is a link to the thread where these were originally sold: Error SF E2L w/5-watt Luxeon

It's in as-new condition. Comes with the two unused Surefire CR123As it arrived with.

$129.00 plus $5.85 for USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation to the USA. No international sale on this item. Payable by Paypal (either CC or cash).

The first to post here: "I'll take it" without any stipulations, gets it.

I'll check back later and will PM you my Paypal address. When I have payment I'll mail it promptly.

I think this light would really shine (pun intended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif) as a handgun shooter's tactical light. On the R123s and on 3xCR123As it is extremely bright. The hotspot produced with the reflector is about 18" across at 6 feet distance.

Thanks!

Britt

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: FS: SF E2L:reflect\'d 5w LED DD White! Bright!

cool light britt .it will sell fast .hope you are doing well and not haveing dial up blues no more lol .i haste dial up to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Raggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm still on dial-up, nothing I can really do about it for the time being. I'm on a boat on the gulfside of Florida. However, I got Norton SystemWorks2005 and did an overhaul and it's chugging along acceptably now.

Here are some photos I managed to upload:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Sorry for the blurry photo, but it gives an idea of the reflector/LED arrangement:
standard.jpg

From the weather wheel it lights up the entire aft...I mean it lights it UP! Standby to repel boarders!

Britt

Britt, photos look nice, but you really oughta get that beautiful light out of the water. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

BC0311,
You say you're on a boat? Does that mean you're using you laptop via cell-phone? I ask because I'm planning to go to trucking school and drive over the road for a while, but I still want to stay connected and need some info on doing this.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

I have one of those from TW, and on 2 protected RCR123's from JSB, it absolutely smokes my L4! Mine replaced an M6 next to the 1911 on my nightstand. (Actually the bookcase headboard of my 25-year old waterbed, which is on it's 4th mattress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) Heat can be an issue, and the 5W LED is overdriven on R123's. I'm surprised you are letting it go, Britt!

Larry

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Trashman, the boat's in a slip at a marina right now. Access is via a telephone landline. I've accessed the internet and email on a cell phone, but I don't know anything more about it.

Ah, Larry, I should have known a fellow Marine had figured out this light would make a good companion to a Gubmint Model for killing home invaders. I got a good chuckle out of your veteran waterbed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

If it's still here in the morning, I'll pull it.

Troy, it does look like water, doesn't it? That's the glass table top where I've been eating my mandatory pound of shrimp and two avocado salad every day. Man, I love the sea, as long as I'm in sight of land, that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

britt catch some fish dude .ya can catch monsters out there even in dock or find some mangorves and go for red snapper yummy

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmm.. looks like frozen water. Lights on ice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good to hear from you again. Free unintentional bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tvodrd... smokes your L4, well.. I think 2xR123 = smoke, literally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Britt, if it's still there in the morning. and if i get on line, I'm gonna buy it for a spare! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Britt, unless you come to your senses and pull it, I'll take it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's yours, Yellowlegs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's just a little too specialized for my use. But, with your permanent hootch and the massive headboard of that waterbed, you're set up for a light dedicated for use with your sidearm at CQB distances.

I'm very happy you're taking this, Larry. Please PM your shipping info so I can get it in the mail to you first thing tomorrow. Pay when it's convenient, I'll PM my addy.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Yellowlegs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif PP away.

Thanks Britt!

Larry

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Incoming received and am truly grateful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

E2L on the way!

urrah

Britt