• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Orb Raw 3w U-Bin with Charger +

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've enjoyed this little light. It's screaming bright and white. Powered by an RCR2. I've carried it in my pocket a 3 or 4 times and since it is bare aluminum, it has the fine little scratches from it. But, I never carry a light like this in a pocket with anything but the light in it. So, they are very fine scratches. I'd say it is in excellent cosmetic condition and in perfect condition functionally.

It's not visible in the photos, but it has a <font color="blue"> blue Tritium </font> installed very nicely.

It'll be shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation to the USA. Sorry no international sale. First to post here: "I'll take it" without any stipulations, gets it.

I don't even remember what I paid for this and the charger and extra RCR2 battery...the conversion from Pounds Sterling to Dollars sort of throws me. But, I'll let this darling with all the fixings go for $125.00 plus $5.85 for mailing. Via Paypal please, CC or cash. I'll check back later and PM my Paypal address to you. I'll mail it promptly after I receive payment.

Thank you,

Britt

This baby heats up, but not this hot. I used a feature in my photo editing software and liked how it came out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
standard.jpg

A very white, very bright, classy and discrete gem of a flashlight.
standard.jpg

Tiny, ain't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
standard.jpg

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Orb Raw 3w U-Bin with Charger + 2 batteries

It's yours, NIGHTGUY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry I'm so slow in answering. I'll PM my Paypal address to you and will get this in priority mail to you tomorrow by 1400 edt.

Thank you,

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yoohoo! Oh NIGHTGUY!

Do you still want it?

I sent you another PM just now.

If you've changed your mind, just post here that you have changed your mind and the sale can continue. No problemo.

Ray, if you still want this light at the price you offered in your PM, I will sell it to you if I don't hear from NIGHTGUY in another, say, 6 hours (9:30pm EDT).

You'd just need to post "I'll take it" here.

Britt

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif Sorry Britt. I did not have internet access until just now. Looking forward to receiving the light.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

No sweat, NIGHTGUY! I received your PP and will get it in the mail to you tomorrow. Thanks!

Britt

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened

Hi Britt,

I received the light today. What a beautiful light. As much as I read so much about the Orb Raw, I still could not believe how such a small light (about the same size as the Jil Keychain light) can put out that much light. Thanks Britt.

James